Element Real Income SCI Fund
The Fund Objective
The Element Real Income SCI Fund is a South African Multi Asset fund that will provide investors with the opportunity to achieve moderate capital appreciation with a high level of income. The fund is actively managed and aims to achieve the highest sustainable income pay-out that is possible without eroding the fund’s inflation adjusted capital base. The fund aims to grow this income and the underlying capital of the fund in line with inflation (CPI).
ASISA Fund Category
- South African – Multi Asset – Low Equity
- CPI + 3%
- The Fund complies with the legislation governing retirement funds i.e. Regulation 28 of the Pension Funds Act (Act 24 of 1956).
- The Fund is able to invest in equities, fixed interest, listed property and cash.
- Individual asset class limits:
– Equities: 0% – 40%
– Listed Properties: 0% – 25%
– Foreign Holdings: 0% – 25%
- The annual management fee of the fund is 1.20%, excluding VAT
– This is a flat fixed fee per month, as we do not impose any performance related fees on our unit trusts
For further information, please view our Fund Fact Sheets/ Mandatory Disclosure Documents