Element Islamic Global Equity SCI Fund
The Fund Objective
The Element Islamic Global Equity SCI Fund is a rand denominated Shari’ah compliant global general equity fund that will provide Muslim investors with the opportunity to achieve long-term capital appreciation without concentrating on income requirements and to create an internationally diversified equity portfolio. All investing is done in accordance with the Islamic Principles approved by the Shari’ah Supervisory Board.
All non-permissible income will be declared and distributed to charitable organisations on behalf of investors.
Managing Shari’ah Complaint Investments
Element Investment Managers has a long history in managing Shari’ah compliant investments in South Africa, starting with successfully managed the Futuregrowth Albaraka Equity Fund from 1 July 2000 until 7 April 2004. During this period, the fund won numerous awards Raging Bull Awards.
ASISA Fund Category
- Global – Equity – General
- Dow Jones Islamic World Index (in ZAR)
- All investments are done in accordance with the Islamic Principles and approved by the Shari’ah Supervisory Board.
- Individual asset class limits:
- Equities: 0% – 100%
- Foreign Holdings: 0% – 25%
- The annual management fee of the fund is 1.75%, excluding VAT
- This is a flat fixed fee per month, as we do not impose any performance related fees on our unit trusts
For further information, please view our Fund Fact Sheets/ Mandatory Disclosure Documents