Element Flexible SCI Fund
The Fund Objective
The Element Flexible SCI Fund aims to achieve a steady growth of capital and income for investors. The fund is actively managed and has been designed to operate as flexibly as possible within the constraints of the South African market. The Element Flexible SCI Fund is Element Investment Managers’ “best view” on asset allocation, combined with individual instrument selection based on bottom-up research conducted by our in-house research team.
ASISA Fund Category
- South African – Multi Asset – Flexible
- CPI + 5%
- The Fund has been designed to operate as flexibly as possible within the regulatory constraints of the South African market.
- The Fund is able to invest in equities, fixed interest, listed property and cash.
- Individual asset class limits:
– Equities: 0% – 100%
– Foreign Holdings: 0% – 25%
- The annual management fee of the fund is 1.50%, excluding VAT
- This is a flat fixed fee per month, as we do not impose any performance related fees on our unit trusts
For further information, please view our Fund Fact Sheets/ Mandatory Disclosure Documents