Element Balanced SCI Fund
The Fund Objective
The Element Balanced SCI Fund aims to provide investors with a steady growth of capital and income over the long term while minimising downside risk. The manager aims to do this by investing in an actively managed balanced portfolio, combined with individual instrument selection based on bottom-up research conducted by our in-house research team.
ASISA Fund Category
- South African – Multi Asset – High Equity
- Average total return of the South African Multi Asset High Equity category
- The Fund complies with the legislation governing retirement funds i.e. Regulation 28 of the Pension Funds Act (Act 24 of 1956).
- The Fund is able to invest in equities, fixed interest, listed property and cash.
- Individual asset class limits:
– Equities: 0% – 75%
– Listed Properties: 0% – 25%
– Foreign Holdings: 0% – 25%
- The annual management fee of the fund is 1.50%, excluding VAT
– This is a flat fixed fee per month, as we do not impose any performance related fees on our unit trusts
For further information, please view our Fund Fact Sheets/ Mandatory Disclosure Documents